Please read these carefully.
- Company’s may be nominated for more than one category.
- SSI will discard entries without proper supporting documents.
- We reserve the right to move an entry to a different category from the category entered if the entry is better suited to that category.
- In the event that there are no qualified nominations in a particular category, The SSI Awarding Board reserves the right to shortlist or nominate and further select a winner in that category.
- The finalists for all individual awards must accept their award in person if they are selected the winner.
- All nominations must be submitted using the Online Nominating Process.
- Nominations and supporting materials must be received not later than the deadline. Extensions to this date will be granted if the need be.
- Nominations may be submitted either directly from a company, from an involved individual, or from a third party. In the event that a third party nominates a company or individual, SSI will contact the nominated company or individual and ask the nominee to review the nomination for accuracy and, if necessary, provide any missing documentation. If the company or individual fails to provide the required response by the specified date, the nomination will be excluded from competition.
- Each nominee shall submit the nominated company’s profile and logo. For screen quality, we require images of 300 dpi or above, Illustrator or Photoshop. These files can be emailed to email@example.com
- Acceptance letter for all Special Recognition Awards should be accompanied by a high-resolution colour photograph of the individual nominated. These files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting material may be required. Should you choose to send additional materials, please ensure they are supportive of the actual nomination.
- Supporting materials may include videos, newspaper clippings, photographs and other documents. Please send all supporting materials via email to email@example.com
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the Sustainability & Social Investment Awards event; however all nominations must be accompanied by the name of the person who will be accepting the award if the nominee is chosen as the winner.
- Each winner is expected to accept their award on stage at the awards ceremony.
- All information submitted through the Online Nominating Process and all supporting materials will be considered confidential and will only be used by SSI and its panel of judges for the purposes of selecting finalists and winners for the Awards.
- We reserve the right to publish positive extracts from winning entries and reserves the right to publish your 50-word summary of your project.
It should be assumed and noted that all events will be filmed for distribution purposes.
- By attending any of our events, you acknowledge awareness of this statement and release IanMatsun Global Services, its owner, operators, officers, and duly designated representatives operating in either an official or unofficial capacity free from any liability regarding your image, including use and distribution.